Exhibitor and Patrons Information
Exhibitor/Support signup is now closed.
Click here if you need to update your organization's public information.
Click here if you need to upload your organization's logo (EPS vector file preferred).
Dear Patrons and Exhibitors,
On behalf of the IEEE Antennas & Propagation Society, I cordially invite you to take part in the 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting, July 19-25, 2015, being held at the Westin Bayshore Hotel, located in the beautiful Coal Harbour section of Vancouver. The 2015 APS-USNC-URSI Symposium is the premier international forum for the exchange of information on state-of-the-art research in antennas, electromagnetic wave propagation, radio science, and electromagnetic engineering. This symposium and meeting are co-sponsored by the IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society (AP-S) and U. S. Committee of the International Union of Radio Science (USNC-URSI). The symposium generally attracts over 1,500 attendees from around the world. Companies have historically attended the symposium in large numbers, and as an exhibitor, many opt to increase their exposure by adding a sponsorship package, as shown on page five below.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the 2015 APS-USNC-URSI Symposium in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Benefits for Symposium Exhibitors:
- Promotion, promotion, promotion! Thousands of symposium brochures will be distributed at various international shows
- www.2015apsursi.org is easily navigated, current, and searchable
- www.2015apsursi.org will link to your website
- Recognition on the APS-USNC-URSI 2015 Smart Phone App
- Solid technical program to draw attendees from around the world
- An exhibitor committee staffed with experienced exhibiting, sales, and marketing professionals
- Vancouver is consistently named as one of the top five cities worldwide
DATES FOR EXHIBIT DISCOUNTS AND ALLOCATION:
Last date to order exhibit space at discounted rate of $3,300 USD: March 31, 2015
Rate for exhibit space after March 31, 2015: $3,750.00 USD
DATES FOR SENDING AD FILE MATERIAL:
Deadline for sponsor/exhibitor ad material for symposium printed program: May 1, 2015
Date for delegate bag promotional item insert: June 5, 2015 (May be removed)
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Conference Management Services, Inc.,
3833 South Texas Avenue, Suite #221, Bryan, Texas, 77802, USA
Telephone number: 979-846-6800 Fax: 732-426-7760
Email: Christopher Garza email@example.com